SQLiteAdmin is a full featured GUI database administration tool for SQLite. Features include:
- GUI interface to all Data Design and Data Manipulation Statements.
- Display of all temporary and permanent elements of your schema, including tables, columns, triggers, indexes, and views, including internal tables.
- Extends the standard Data Definition Language by providing add, modify, delete capability for any schema element and property.
- Fill-in-the-blanks approach to filtering, displaying, inserting, modifying, and deleting data, along with the ability to save filters for later use.
- Data Export and Import functions in many formats including, CSV, tab-delimited, delimited with a specified character, and SQL INSERT statements.
- Database tune-up and audit functions with the potential to greatly speed up your applications by tidying up your database and suggesting performance-enhancing schema changes